Performance Appraisal Template With Tips
You’ve asked and we’ve been listening. We’ve put together this free performance appraisal template to help you get started. Explore our practical tips for using it to drive performance.
What should you include in a performance appraisal template?
Here’s our list of must haves:
- The staff member’s details
- A summary of the performance results achieved by the employee for the period under review
- A summary of the individual’s progress against performance development goals
- A rating system (if required for pay for performance processes)
- Space to note any general or career discussion items
- Agreed performance objectives for the new year or performance cycle
- Agreed performance development goals for the new year or performance cycle
- A place for the employee and supervisor to sign-off on the review and record any comments they would like to make